Thursday, November 25, 2010

8: Tron Yay!

Finally the day has come for us to see Tron and Narnia


I love the first tron movie. I went with my sister, brother and two other friends. I understood all the hype for this movie plus with the Daft Punk music. I wasn’t all that impress with the movie not to mention we watch both movies that night in 3D. In my opinion 3D movies Im not really a big fan it. Tron i was expecting more but i wasn’t entirely disappointed with it . It wasn’t the best and it wasn’t the worse it was ok. As for Narnia it was also good they really rushed it. The reason why im saying this it’s because i have the BBC series or Narnia and i really love the original. But like i said both movies are ok i wasn’t disappointed at it. I was kind off upset that we watch it in 3D which we really didn’t need to there was nothing 3D about it, except the scenery ant the little effect the movies had.




Anyway after the movie my two friends left for home and me my brother and sister went to karaoke. This is the first time my brother went with use to karaoke. We had a good time, lost our voices and then headed for home.







2 comments:

  1. Ahh-- the original Tron was <333. (The new one's not bad, I agree. It's rather like... visual candy, though, as my brother described it. Admittedly, I have a bit of a sweet tooth. >.>' )

    And the new Narnia movies overall haven't really impressed me all too much. :/ That's probably because I read the whole series back in grade 2 and they've been super-memorable and beloved to me since then. Haha.

    Also karaoke? Awesome~!! I guess it was a good time if voices were lost, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah They really did pay more attention to the scenery. I never read the book for narnia ill have to do that some day.
    I am hooked on Karaoke!

    ReplyDelete