Friday, November 26, 2010

9. Takuya Angel In NYC

Photobucket
On November 20Th I went to Stimulate for the first time. Music was awesome dancers were great it was fun i even met some old friends. Now i always wanted to go to one of the stimulate event but never had a change to or I was just to plain lazy to go. So makes this time so different with me that I actually went this time. Two Words Takuya Angel yay! I was so exited about it.
He had a little U.S tour from Virginia, Philly to New York.
Now me and my sister knew about it like 2 weeks beforehand but we were skeptical about it but he really did show up at this event. Sad to say my sister couldn't come with me because where Stimulate was held you needed to be 21 and older. So I went there met up with a friend that usually go to Stimulate saw Takuya took a picture with him shoke his hand I was happy and a bit nervous at the same time.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

He perform twice for the night and did and awesome job with the music. Didn't take two many pictures I was having to much fun dancing. He even had some of his merchandise there for sale I was happy I got to see his stuff up close and personal. My friend who I can't thank him enough but he bought me a Takuya angel Mask for me I was really surprised by that and happy.
Photobuckettakuya mask

Ill put a video up of Takuya on our YouTube channel so check it out. On a small note man i wish there was a Tokyo Decadence here in New York!

3 comments: