Friday, November 5, 2010

6. Halloween




Well noting much really happened on Halloween weekend. All we did was go to a party that wasn't what we expected to be on Saturday. Took some pictures from that night ill put it up later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_TW-ATVYo
As for Halloween it's self I went to Blood Manor with a few friends of mine, sad to say that Mina was not Included T_T. I wasn't allowed to take pictures or video inside the place, but i have to say it was worth it. I really love the different sets that they had it was done very well.
The actors were really great and funny to me. They tried so hard to scare me but it was no dice. I was really happy and impressed that they had a Freddy scene/section the actor was great acting as Freddy he even made those silly jokes. The werewolf scene was awesome and the mad scientist section those were my favorite section of Blood Manor I wish that the walk through was longer for me it was to short but i wasn't upset. That's basicly it for what i did on Halloween weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment