Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1.NYCOMIC-Con/ NYAF







This past weekend me and a friend of mine went to NYCC/NYAF at Jacob Javits Center. This was the first time they combined both conventions and I have to say it was chaotic. None of the staff really knew where anything was and the time schedule for panels wasn't really accurate. The anime section of the convention was at the back of the Javits center in a very small corner. To me it wasn't as much as NYCC/NYAF combined together, it was more like 90% Comic Con and 10% Anime Fest. I noticed that this year there were a lot of bad cosplayers. Come on people if your going to cosplay don't do a half ass job! Do it right ! Other than that I saw a few good and awesome cosplayers. The space for the artist alley was so small I really felt like this year they didn't care or put much thought into the anime section of the Convention.
Anyway I still had a good time at the con. I ran into a few friends that I haven't seen in a long time. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures but here are a few. Sad to say that this year I didn't cosplay at all but next year I definitely will.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After the Convention I found this Place called Manhattan Aquarium it was really nice . They still had construction work going on but me and my friend were told it was OK for us the to go in. They had so many beautiful fish and amazing coral. Personally coral gives me the creeps I had a chance in touching one but I didn't, It was to scary for me I'm sure when that aquarium is a hundred percent complete it will be really nice can't wait to go back there and check it out.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment