Thursday, June 23, 2011

At the Doll meet and i missed the parade

Went to the usual Saturday BJD doll meet in NYC and my sister finally came to. It's really because of her that i got into these dolls.I was really early for the meet I arrived around 10:30am which was way to early. The meet doesn't start at 12pm. Anyway the reason why was because me and my sister were already in the city. We were spending the weekdays by our grandmother it was nice the weather was a bit bad it was raining the whole week but luckily it didn't rain on the weekend.

DSC_0765

DSC_0762

DSC_0757

DSC_0558

Photobucket

I ended up missing the mermaid parade because of the doll meet plus it was to far to travel from the city to coney island. I also had done a mermaid commission outfit for a friend who was going to the mermaid parade. i have to say it came out awesome.
Here is a picture of the outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment