Saturday, July 2, 2011

Otakon is coming up


it's almost time for otakon and yet I didn't finish my costume. Now I have to rush in making it. Oh by the way I am Cosplaying Hsein Ko from marvel vs capcom 3 / Dark stalkers. I am making her alternate color costume which is blue and black. I am done with the outfit but i still have to make the shoes, hat and the claws. I only have 2 weeks to finish it . On friday if your heading to Otakon on july 29-31 come check out the the marvel vs capcom photo shoot by the outdoor fountain at 7pm.

2 comments:

  1. This costume looks wicked! I better get started on my Phoenix!!!!!!! YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyaaaiayy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... am so bloody addicted to that game. ; _ ;

    And I love this character. :] Best of luck on the shoes and such. :]

    ReplyDelete