Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alot has happened!



Al lot of events happened since the last time I wrote something so ill just make it really short.
So the last week of may i was invited to a wedding. It's the first time i have been to one. I really like it and enjoyed myself. The place where the wedding was held was at Oheka Castle. I have tho say it was absolutely Gorgeous.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This past weekend it was international Lolita Day [june 4, 2011]. Which a small event was being held at kinokuniya I really don't have much to say about that. I just hung out with my sister and my friends for the day then went to karaoke. Want to know more check out my sister blog for more info and pictures. To all the Lolita's out there I hope you enjoyed International Lolita Day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Sunday June 5 Ninastar had held a mini doll-meet at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. That's the first time i went without any event going on there. I usually go to the BBG only when it's Sakura Matsuri. It was really different with hardly any people around and it was great.
Me and my friend Asia tooks some pictures of our dolls. Needless to say the most pictures that i took of was of her Elf Ducan Raven.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

There was other things that I can talk about but Ill leave it for next time. In Short i have a graduation to go to this week and AnimeNext is coming up plus i have to start a commission costume for someone for the mermaid parade.

2 comments: