Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sakura Matsuri Day 2 May 1, 2011


Sakura Matsuri May 1 Day 2


I really didn't want to go to the festival today but Im glad I ended up going.
Today was a mini doll meet at the festival. It was me my sister and our friend Asia.
When we arrived at the BBGarden we didn't have to pay to get in, that made our day. Thanks to my sister. Anyway this time around we made our rounds around the garden and after that i didnユt forget the blanket. So we found a spot to sit down near the entrance of the tent. We spend most of the day there and every person that have a doll ended up at our spot and stayed. We met some new people saw old friends and even a family member. That was about it for the rest of the day we just stayed at one spot till the event was nearly done.



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment