Monday, May 23, 2011

Japan day and Karaoke!


Yesterday was Japan day in Central Park. I have missed about 3 years of Japan Day. So I really wanted to go this year. The weather for me wasn't that great but never the less Me, my sister and or friend still went out. We even carried our dolls with us.
I wasn't all that impressed with this year's events. For me there wasn't much going on so we literally walked around the main area once then headed to the activity area and that was it. Main area was the stage for people to perform and the active area only have robot wrestling, Japanese lesson, Face painting and they were handing out free tea.
We took a few pictures and then ended up having a small picnic at the park. Saw some old friends and waited for another friend to meet us at the park. Of course we received allot of complement for or dolls.

Photobucket
Photobucket

As soon as the bug started coming on our blanket we decided to pack up and leave. We didn't really want to go home early so the four of us decided to go karaoke. We ended doing a marathon at Duet 34 we all had a good time.


Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeah... Karaoke was hot <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man. I don't know how I missed this! It's because I don't have a lot of friends who have similar interests lol. Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is alway going on in new york. If you like to find i can tell you.

    ReplyDelete