Friday, May 20, 2011

Boredom!

Man today is such a shitty day!
In fact this whole week was bad due to the rainy weather. I hope it won't be like this weekend. I really don't want to be rained out on Japan Day.
Anyway what I plan to do for today is sewing a two piece outfit, study my Japanese and maby play Lost planet 2 and Dynasty Warrior 7.
I haven't done anything much last week I went to this month Doll Meet, cleaned up my apartment and just walked around this city. Ill add some picture later on.

Just to let you know what events are going on this weekend.
Japan Day for more info click here
Part 2 of the day
So I still ended up going somewhere with my sister despite the weather. I bought a few items that were really cute for my Dolls. Anyway if want to know more go to my Sister blog Here. We even met a Top model I won't say who!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment