Sunday, March 20, 2011

14: My Last Meet


Today will me my last Doll meet. Meaning i won’t be in charge of it anymore and i’m very happy about it. I am handing it over back to the Original person Who was in charge of the sunday meet before. He had moved out from NYC to Oklahoma But returned back to NYC. I know it’s for me to say but now i don’t have to leave so early anymore. Ill still will attend some of the sunday meet’s just not every month. This is like the second doll meet for the month. Plus my friend want's to go to another meet at the Pallisade mall I really wasn't sure if ill go with her. So that will make it a total of 3 doll meets for this month.

After today’s meet it was a very sunny but cold day so we headed to Central Park to take pictures of our dolls. That was basically it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment