Sunday, March 27, 2011

15: Heading to Palisade Mall.




I woke up early in the morning getting ready to go to Palisade mall.
This is the first time I'm going there. It's somewhere in upstate NY, I though it was in Jersey. Anyway The reason for heading out there was for another doll meeting my friend wanted to attend.
I don't really do well on long bus rides, I can’t stay in a bus for more than 2 hours.
To avoid vomiting in a bus it has to be well air conditioned. Cold air in a bus really helps me a lot, I don't get sick as fast and easily. We left Port authority like around 8:30 AM with the bus and arrived at the mall close to 10:50 AM. We were early for the meet which started at 12 PM.
So here we are at the mall with three of my friends who all own there own Dolls. Now I have been to malls before and I thought Kings plaza mall, Queens malls and even Manhattan mall was big. I take that back! Pallisade mall! I have never ever seen such a huge mall before, I mean it was as big or even bigger then Jacob Javits Center, and it even have like 4 or 5 floors. It had every thing in there from food, to a bowling alley, a carousel , skating ring, movie theater, to many clothing stores, shoes and accessories shop. I was like "wow" . So 12 PM comes, we walk around and finally meet up with the other BJD collectors.

I saw some familiar faces, met some new people and had fun. We stayed until 5 PM and waited for our bus back to the city. On the way back home I got a message from a friend, he's from japan and currently visiting NYC. I briefly met him at Port Authority and then headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment