Tuesday, February 15, 2011

12: Wrong Date !

So I had a doctor's appointment today and I really didn't feel like going, I had to be there by 5:30pm what an odd time. Last time I set foot in a doctor's office was February 2009. Anyway it turns out they gave me the wrong date to show up. I was like really and told them I was told to come today, but the receptionists said the doctor I'm seeing doesn't work on Tuesdays and that my appointment was actually on Wednesday 16 at 6:20pm. At that moment I thought it was a problem for me to go back the next day because on Wednesday at 6pm there is a cosplay/fashion event at FIT and I really wasn't ready to cancel that to go to the doctor again.
So I headed back home thinking if I should go to the doctor or the show tomorrow. I was in luck it turns out that I was also wrong about the date for the show. The show was actually on Thursday 17 so ill still go to the doctor again tomorrow. That's about the only thing that happen today.

No comments:

Post a Comment