Saturday, February 12, 2011

11: Another Feb Meet [BJD]



I attended my monthly BJD Meet-Up and I also started my own BJD Meet-up on Sunday which will be held on February 27. Usually there's only one Meet up a month on every second Saturday so I'm holding a Sunday meet meanly for people who can't make a Saturday meet and also the fact of having two meetings in a month is great people now a choice to make it on a Sunday if they can't make it on a Saturday.

My doll Needed a face-up for a very long time and he is finally getting one thanks to a new friend I've met at the meet. I'm so exited about that. Seriously his original face up from the company rubbed off so quickly.
Anyway here's a before picture of him with the company face up


An this is the kind of face I want my guy to have

No comments:

Post a Comment